Secure Remote Specialist (Junior Role)
Secure Remote Specialist
Secure Remote Specialist
We are currently seeking a Junior Secure Remote Specialist who has a keen interest of Microsoft Cloud Services and the Microsoft Power Platform to join our team.
Junior Secure Remote Specialist
CloudAssist are currently seeking a Secure Remote Specialist who has a keen interest of Microsoft Cloud Services and the Microsoft Power Platform to join our team. This is a remote working position, and it is preferred that the candidate has previous experience of working from home whilst interacting successfully with external customers. Onboarding training will be provided for both remote working and delivering customer facing assessments.
As a Secure Remote Specialist, you will work remotely from the comfort of your home while working within a dynamic and supportive environment. You should be able to confidently deliver remote assessments to our customer base. The role will require you to work with external customers primarily through Microsoft Teams to identify their challenges & prioritise use cases which will result in a clear path to success for the customer in assisting Microsoft Teams Adoption. You should be an advocate for the customer and put yourself in their shoes to understand their true need and deliver the art of the possible. You should act as a business coach and think about the customer’s business holistically when developing solutions.
- To deliver Microsoft-tailored assessments to clients covering topics such as:
- The capabilities of the Microsoft Teams platform.
- Business process automation using low-code and custom apps across the Power Platform.
- App governance for IT admins relating to integrating business apps into Teams securely.
- Adoption (end-user training, workload introductions & support resources).
- Working with clients on Proof of Concept and Pilot initiatives based around the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Identify and define technical solutions to enhance business systems and process improvement needs using workflow, data optimization, and automation tools.
- Develop and document best practices with regards to assessment delivery.
- Stay abreast of new Microsoft products and relevant updates to the existing product suite.
- Become Microsoft certified through formal online proctored Microsoft exams, as required.
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Power BI
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Power Virtual Agents
- Well-organized, self-starter that can work independently with minimal direction.
- Effective time management skills including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools whilst interacting with the customer.
- Proven track record of being incredibly resourceful in identifying customer challenges.
- Be comfortable with change, particularly supporting an evolving product suite.
- Possess a desire to be a Customer Champion though customer empathy and advocacy.
- Prioritises communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively adjust language to the target audience (CFO, CEO, IT, Operations etc.)
- Study or Degree in an IT related field or have a CompTIA A+ Security Certification.
- Interest in working with (but experience not necessary in):
- API integrations
- We require that the candidate has a quiet and professional workspace with a locked door
High-speed internet service (25 MB download and 5 MB upload) from a reliable provider.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check.