Secure Remote Specialist
Secure Remote Specialist – CloudAssist are currently seeking Remote Specialists who have a keen interest of Microsoft Cloud Services, to join our team. This is a remote working position, and it is preferred that the candidate has previous experience of working from home whilst interacting successfully with external customers. However, comprehensive onboarding training will be provided for both remote working and delivering secure remote workshops.
As a Secure Remote Specialist, you will work remotely from the comfort of your home while working within a dynamic and supportive environment. You should be able to confidently deliver remote workshops to our customer base. The role will require you to work with external customers primarily through Microsoft Teams to identify their challenges & prioritise use cases which will result in a clear path to success for the customer in assisting Microsoft Teams Adoption. You should be an advocate for the customer and put yourself in their shoes in order to understand their true need and deliver the art of the possible. You should act as a business coach and think about the customer’s business holistically when developing potential solutions.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- To deliver Microsoft Secure Remote tailored assessments to customers
- Teamwork assessment for Remote Working
- Enable Cloud or Hybrid Identity – Single Sign on & Self- Service Password Reset
- Rapid Deployment of Teams – Guided Checklists, activation, installation & configuration
- Providing Adoption Kit -End user Training, workload introductions & support resources
- Secure access to Teams – Applying baseline security like Conditional Access & MFA
- Develop & nourish strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand customers’ business needs and desired outcomes
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers
- Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum
- Develop & document best practices with regards to assessment delivery
- Stay abreast of all new Microsoft products and updates to existing product suite
- Achieve Microsoft certification (as required)
- Ability to analyse customers business post-assessment to identify opportunities for improvements and growth
- Report writing (essential)
- Naturally empathetic, patient and an articulate communicator
- Ability to navigate more difficult interactions with professionalism
- Completing workshops with POE (Proof of Execution) and essential follow-up documentation after each interaction
- Well-organized & self-starter that can work independently with minimal direction
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customer
- Proven track record of being incredibly resourceful in identifying customer challenges
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Study or Degree in a IT related field or have a CompTIA A+ Security Certification preferred.
- Be comfortable with change, particularly supporting an evolving product suite
- Possess a desire to be a Customer Champion though customer empathy and advocacy
- Prioritises communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively adjust language to the target audience (CFO, CEO, IT, Operations etc.)
- Demonstrates their expertise in applying consultative methodologies and techniques to uncover potential new opportunities
- Relationship Management – proven track record in building and nurturing new relationships across organisations
Additional must have Requirements
• Have successful completion of initial training (possible candidates are offered the opportunity to complete Microsoft training prior to final interview).
• Have successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
• A quiet and professional workspace
• High-speed internet service (25 megabits download and 5 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
• Available to work full-time over the summer and during college breaks
• Open to university students who would be able to commit to working part-time for approx. 15 – 20 hours per week during the college semester between the hours of 9 and 6pm approx. – may vary.
If interested, please email with the subject line – Secure Remote Specialist to [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you.