Remote working jobs.
What is Remote Working?
It seems simple enough. A Remote worker is someone who works outside of a traditional office in a Digital Workplace.
As a lot of the work is completed over Microsoft Teams and video calls therefore remote workers should have a quiet place with good broadband to facilitate video and collaboration sessions with clients and other team members.
Jobs will be advertised here as the occur.
Cyber Security Engineer
Are you a problem-solver and can easily connect with customers? Do you have a real passion for technology and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time?
Can you multitask across systems and applications while analyzing, a variety of complex technical issues? Can you engage, explain, provide cyber security assessments to design a success plan to configure, manage Microsoft 365 security including attack simulations and remediation tasks to achieve ISO27001 and GCPR compliance for large enterprises with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer, but also provide an incredible customer experience.
As you will be working independently from home, you will need to have discipline and the ability to work remotely from co-workers and management. If so we are looking for you.
This is a work from home position.
• Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
• Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
• Able to self manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is encouraged
• Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
• Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
• iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Microsoft O365 experience
• Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
As member of CloudAssist you will be providing cyber security assessments, to design a success plan to configure and manage Microsoft 365 security including attack simulations and remediation tasks to achieve ISO27001 and GDPR compliance for large enterprises.
Additional must have Requirements
• This role requires that you are currently enrolled at a university
• Have successful completion of initial training
• Have successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
• A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair and desk
• High-speed internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
• Available to work full-time over the summer and during college breaks
• Committed to working part-time for approx. 15 – 20 hours per week during the college semester between the hours of 9 and 6pm approx. – may vary.
• Own laptop or PC
If interested please email [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you.